Bookmark this site
MORE DRAWING TUTORIALS:
Draw animals from pears
Draw animals from alphabets
1) Using very lightly drawn lines, make an uneven block shape for the goat's body.
2) Next draw the modified pear shape that suggests the goat's head. Connect that shape to the box to create the nec. Then draw four lines down from the box to start the goat's legs. Notice how the lines that make the front legs are slightly bent.
3) Add the horns with four slightly arced strokes of your pencil. Also add another curved stroke at the right side of the box to give the goat a sloping shoulder. Finally, finish the legs by adding at least a second line and the feet. Remember that goats have cloven feet, like deer... not like horses, which have solid hooves.
4) Add more details to the head, like placing the eyes, outlining the ears, and adding the goat's beard. Also give it a tail and some shaggy fur around its chest.
5) Finally, finish the goat's body by making ragged, short movements with your pencil to suggest the goat's fur. Fill in the eyes to make them look more realistic, and darken in your goat's nostrils.
If you're worried about not having enough artistic "talent", try some free cartooning lessons. You'll be drawing and laughing in no time flat.
Free printable coloring pages for kids.
Magic Tricks for Kids
50 tricks and that anyone can do. Puzzles and brain-teasers, too.